Natural Fertility Enhancement and
Now offering our exciting new "TeleHealth for Fertility" program
to enhance our full in-office acupuncture and
Chinese herbal medicine services!
to learn more and begin natural, comprehensive support for your amazing fertility journey!
Phone Consultations are Always Free
About Acupuncture for Fertility
• Radiant Fertility Acupuncture offers a holistic, whole body, comprehensive approach which helps by gently nourishing, balancing and regulating your body’s reproductive system and optimizing hormone levels. This enhances the body’s natural potential for healthy childbearing.
• Acupuncture is equally effective whether trying to conceive naturally or to prepare for and support IUI and IVF procedures.
• Deannie Janowitz L.Ac. is a California Board certified Licensed Acupuncturist, a Fellow of the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine (ABORM Certified Fertility Specialist) and an NCCAOM Diplomate in Oriental Medicine and Chinese Herbology.
• Her true passion is helping support couples in their journey to conceive in the safest, most effective way, whether they are trying naturally or in conjunction with IUI/IVF procedures.
• Deannie appreciates that the fertility journey is unique to each couple and develops comprehensive, fully customized treatment protocols and support for each individual patient.
I wanted to let you know that I got a positive result today!!! I'm 2 weeks pregnant!!! After a total of 6 years trying to conceive and 5 IVF transfers I'm trying to keep my excitement at bay because anything can happen this early. But I wanted to let you know and thank you for helping me recover my joy no matter what happens, and for getting me pregnant! - the only 2 positive tests I've had were after your acupuncture! Thank you for everything! A.O.
Chinese Herbal Medicine
• Chinese herbal medicine incorporates substances from animal, mineral and vegetable sources with the majority from plant sources. Most of these substances were originally used as food and many are still used on a daily basis in traditional Asian cuisine to promote overall health.
• Medicinal formulas have an average of 8-20 different ingredients that have been used together safely and effectively for human beings for over 2,500 years. The combination of substances has a synergistic effect that makes these classic formulas much more powerful and also moderates the potential side effects that are more likely to occur when substances are used alone.
• Oriental medicine, including acupuncture and Chinese medicinal herbal formulas, originated in China around 2,500 years ago and is the oldest, continuously practiced system of medicine in the world.
• Safe, effective and drug free, it is a complete, holistic health care system that promotes natural healing. It is recognized and endorsed by the Mayo Clinic, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in Washington, DC and worldwide by the World Health Organization (WHO).