Deannie Janowitz L.Ac.
Please call to discuss how the power of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine can enhance your fertility
safely, naturally and effectively!
Phone consultations are
pricing, insurance, length of treatment and
how to get the very best
out of this remarkable medicine will be discussed and answered
Welcome to Radiant Fertility Acupuncture
Enhancing Your Bodies Reproductive Ability
At Radiant Health Acupuncture our Radiant Fertility Acupunctureⓒ program offers a comprehensive approach to support and enhance the body's natural potential for healthy childbearing. The use of acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicinal formulas for enhancing fertility originated over 2,500 years ago making it the oldest continuously used system of medicine in the world. It is all natural, free of drugs, hormones and steroids and has been proven safe and effective for all that time.
Radiant Fertility Acupuncture respects and honors the uniqueness of each individual and couple in their journey to conceive. We offer fully customized plans to compassionately and effectively support your reproductive health and the health of your future child at whatever stage of the fertility process you are in. Our individualized plans include acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, nutritional and lifestyle counseling with the goal of helping you conceive in the timeliest manner possible. Our ultimate goal is the healthiest possible mother, pregnancy and baby.
Benefits of Oriental Medicine for Enhancing Fertility
Contemporary research on using Oriental medicine to enhance fertility has confirmed that acupuncture may have the following positive effects:
• increases relaxation and reduces the stress associated with the fertility process
• helps stimulate and normalize the hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian axis to support optimal functioning of the reproductive system
• helps nourish the health of the ovaries and improves development of the follicles
• increases blood flow to the uterus and helps to increase the thickness of the uterine lining
• increases the chances of conception and decreases the chance of miscarriage
• improves the quality of semen, especially morphology and motility factors, to help create better quality and quantity of embryos
Researchers from the Weill Cornell Medical Center in New York concluded that acupuncture helps to:
• normalize the hormone and endocrine systems that regulate ovulation
• reduce anxiety, stress and the related hormones that can significantly decrease fertility
• increase blood flow to the uterus which improves the chances of a successful implantation
These positive effects may be helpful in the treatment of the following conditions that contribute to diminished fertility:
• PCOS • endometriosis • recurrent miscarriage
• unexplained infertility • advanced maternal age • poor egg quality
• high FSH, poor responder • uterine fibroids • annovulation
• luteal phase defect • Male Factor • hormonal imbalances
Benefits of Acupuncture to Support IVF Treatments
A recent mega study analysis conducted at the University of Maryland School of Medicine reviewed numerous trials conducted on a total of over 1,300 women who received acupuncture in conjunction with their IVF treatments. These studies showed a 65% increase in establishment of pregnancy, an 87% increase in continuing pregnancy and a 91% increase in live births.
Acupuncture can help everything your doctor does for you work better with less side effects and stress associated with the IVF process. We work very closely with the Reproductive Centers in the South Bay to fully coordinate your care both in our offices and at the IVF center on the day of your embryo transfer.
Please call to discuss how acupuncture and Oriental medicine can support your individualized needs to enhance your fertility journey safely, naturally and effectively.